We can assist you to register your company with the CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission)
Our company registrations include:
1. Name reservation
2. Company registration
3. Income tax number from SARS.
Anyone can decide to start operating as a business. All one has to do is provide a product or service to another person which produces a profit. While registering a business with the state or local government isn’t necessarily required to complete business transactions, it is a clever choice for a new entrepreneur for a number of reasons:
Clients, as well as potential clients, especially people you’ve never worked with before, need assurance that you are a legitimate business. A potential client may suspect your business of being a “fly-by-night” operation if your company is not registered properly. When a company is registered with the CIPC, it could put your clients at ease when making a decision about whether or not to do business transactions with your company.
When you register your company it allows you to hire staff and pay them in accordance to state regulations. If you consider hiring employees at your business, the ideal route to take is to first register your company with the state and then hire staff.
Having a registered company also makes you eligible to receive supplier discounts that you would not normally receive as an unregistered business. Suppliers customarily provide wholesale prices for business owners who can produce a company registration certificate from the state. Also, if you plan to apply for government contracts for your company, being a registered business is definitely one of the first conditions.
You will be required to provide proof that your company is properly registered with the state to open a business bank account. Having a business bank account is an important asset to any company, because you can separate your personal financial activities from your business financial activities. Surely it is definitely more professional to give your clients a company name for payment instead of your own full name.
When you apply for business loans, it is absolutely necessary that you prove that you’re actually a registered company. Investors and lenders request that you produce your business registration certificate along with any other necessary application requirements before approving your business loan. If you apply for a business credit card, creditors may also request that you produce a business registration certificate.
Initially the first step towards registering your company would be to decide of possible names. Below are few guidelines to follow to help you with you decision:
1. Decide on 4 possible names, they should all be distinct from the other.
2. Check for correct spelling in an English dictionary as there will be charges to change it afterwards.
3. Avoid using punctuation such as, (!,” and @) etc.
4. Do not use a name which is very much similar to an existing company.
It is important to note that in order to register a company, one must decide who will fit the required roles. In order to register a company one needs to register at least one director and one shareholder. The particulars of the directors and shareholders must also be submitted in order to register the company.
A director is someone who manages the company and a shareholder is someone who owns the company. Often times you would be both director and shareholder.
1. Good certified copy of all members, directors and shareholders Identity Documents
2. Contact numbers for these individuals
3. Proof of residential address
A Company Registration base price is R350
An additional R50 per Director/Shareholder (one director and one shareholder)
The minimum price to register a company is R450
1. Download the Company Registration form below
2. Complete form and send along required documentation to email or fax provided
3. We will then send you an invoice to make payment
4. Send proof of payment to email or fax provided
5. You will then receive another form which needs to be signed by all members. This form then needs to be scanned and sent back to us.
6. You will be notified when your company is successfully registered, the entire process will take no more than 14 working days