New Company Name RegistrationIt is a smart choice for new entrepreneurs.
New Company Name Registration South Africa
At Avatar Brands we provide new company name registration services to the residents of South Africa. We deal directly with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission.(CIPC) The process is relatively simple and can take between 7-28 working days.
Anybody can make the decision to start a business. All you need is to render a service or provide a product to a certain market. Do keep in mind that it is not required by law to register a business to close business deals. But it is a wise decision for a number of reasons:
- Gain credibility.
- Hire staff.
- Qualify to receive discounts from suppliers.
- Open a business bank account.
- Apply for business loans.
The first step would be to decide on possible names. Below are some tips to help you:
- Decide on 4 possible names, they should all be distinct from the other.
- Check for correct spelling in an English dictionary as there will be charges to change it afterwards.
- Avoid using punctuation such as, (!,” and @) etc.
- Do not use a name which is very much similar to an existing company.
It is important to decide who will fit the required roles. One needs to register at least one director and one shareholder. The details of the directors and shareholders must also be sent to us in order to register the company.
A director is someone who manages the company and a shareholder is someone who owns the company. Often times you would be both director and shareholder.
1. Good certified copy of all members, directors and shareholders Identity Documents
2. Contact numbers for these individuals
3. Proof of residential address
An additional R50 per Director/Shareholder (one director and one shareholder)
- Name Reservation
- Company registration
- SARS Income Tax Number
- Official Printed Documents
- Domain Name
- Professional Email Address