Private Company Registration South Africa
Do You Want To Register Your Business?
If you would like to register a company in South Africa, we can help you do just that. We deal directly with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission.(CIPC) The process is relatively simple and can take between 7-28 working days.
What Do You Need To Register?
The first step would be to decide on possible names. Below are some tips to help you:
- Decide on 4 possible names, they should all be distinct from the other.
- Check for correct spelling in an English dictionary as there will be charges to change it afterwards.
- Avoid using punctuation such as, (!,” and @) etc.
- Do not use a name which is very much similar to an existing company.
It is important to decide who will fit the required roles. One needs to register at least one director and one shareholder. The details of the directors and shareholders must also be sent to us in order to register the company.
A director is someone who manages the company and a shareholder is someone who owns the company. Often times you would be both director and shareholder.
1. Good certified copy of all members, directors and shareholders Identity Documents
2. Contact numbers for these individuals
3. Proof of residential address
An additional R50 per Director/Shareholder (one director and one shareholder)
- Name Reservation
- Company registration
- SARS Income Tax Number
- Official Printed Documents
- Domain Name
- Professional Email Address